How To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number :
Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile From Your Home. Don’t Require To Visit KYC Center. Doing Aadhaar Link To Your Mobile Number . Don’t Require To Download Any App Or Not Required To Open Internet. CALL on 14546 This Number & Complete Aadhaar Linking Process.
Online Aadhaar Number Link Supported Oparetor :
India all sim card opertors stated this linking process from 1st January 2018 as per government notice. If you using any sim card from below list then you can apply for online linking method.
Its very important to as per government notice otherwise your sim Connection can be pushed permanently till linking Adhara number. so if you didn’t complete this method till 31 December 2017, then follow today method must complete KYC . see below steps to complete Process.
How To Link Aadhaar Card Number With Mobile (Online) From Your Home :
1. Firstly Of All People, Call On 14546 (Toll Free)
2. Then It Will Tell Your Number Is Linked With Aahaar Card Or Note.
3. Then It Will Ask To Put Your Aadhaar Card 12 Digit Number.
4. After That It Will Asking To Enter OTP & Conform Your Linking.
(Notices – You Need Attached Phone Number On Aadhaar Card To Receive OTP).
5. After Putting OTP Your Aadhaar Card Will Linked With Phone Number. Simple.
Terms And Conditions :
- Need Adhara Card
- Aadhaar Card Should Be Attached Phone Number To Verify Aadhaar Card
- One Aahaar Will Be Linked With 10 Different Number (Max)
- Stared From First January
- Linking Process Will Be Continue For Life Time
- Didn’t Require To Pay Any Balance For That
- Its Manual Process & Didn’t Required Any Internet Connection
Thank you for Reading the post Keep visiting For more Information 🙂